So how do you find those dream company MLM opportunities you’ve always been hoping for when everything seems so bleak after the first company?
Maybe you failed miserably in your first company and you’re just treading water wondering when the right time to jump back in is?
Or maybe your last MLM company went belly up due to being labeled a pyramid scheme (Zeek Rewards), or perhaps it went retail and cancelled all its distributors, or maybe just flat out went bankrupt (all of these scenarios have happened)?
In any case, there have been countless network marketing companies that have come and gone through the years, but believe it or not there are some easy ways to tell whether or not you’re going to be protected for the long run.
If you’re thinking that you’ll be able to determine the steadfastness of your business by looking at corporate leadership you may want to reconsider that train of thought though.
There’s nothing in human nature that’s predictable when it comes to handling hundreds of millions of dollars.
So if you think you’ll be able to determine whether or not a company will outlast Amway or Shaklee based on the fact that they have “strong” leadership, you may be in for a rude awakening.
The ONLY thing that’s going to keep you safe from the changing tide of corporate management is a WRITTEN statement that is legally binding, integrated into the policies and procedures that you sign and agree to when you become an active distributor.
Beyond that there are a few things you can look at to get a better idea of whether or not the company may last the long haul.
- Does the leadership team have any prior experience running a network marketing company?
- Is there more than one product or service to diversify branding and protect the company in the event one of the other brands are damaged?
- Are the products unique in the marketplace in some fashion? Do they provide value in some way that other similar products do not?
- Are the products or services competitively priced (extremely important if you’re going with a services company since services typically compete on price alone)?
- If the company has been around for a year or longer, do their cash flow and income statements look good? Have a certified accountant take a look at them if you don’t know how to read one. This is probably one of the best indicators for the immediate health of the company. From these documents you can even project future growth.
- Has the company expanded into international markets and are they continuing to grow in those markets?
- Is the company growing its current brands and are they working on developing new brand lines? Having just one brand line can be an inherent weakness for a new company.
- Does the company compete on price alone, or is there really a unique selling proposition that allows them to maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace?
I would also recommend staying close to corporate management, or at least having someone in your immediate upline tap into their meetings so you can keep your fingers on the proverbial pulse of any policy changes that may be headed down the pike.
Below I’ve listed the companies I believe to be the ones to look out for heading into 2015, with a brief description as to why.
2015 MLM Opportunities To Lookout For
- Ariix: They have an extremely strong compensation plan, have entered momentum, and possess a Bill of Rights unique to the industry that gives distributors vetoing rights on a corporate level. Ariix focuses on health and nutrition in an all natural fashion. Their flagship product is a weight loss product called Slenderiiz. This is the company we ultimately partnered with. If you’d like to know why we went with them over the others mentioned below feel free to click the “Contact Me’ tab at the bottom of the page and let’s have a chat.
- Jeunesse Global: Ranked number 7 overall for compensation plan payout, this company mostly started internationally and just recently moved into the US market. There are a few big time players online that have recently partnered with this company so I’d pay attention to them. Their primary focus is skin care.
- WorldVentures: Normally I would not recommend a services based company, but if there were one to look out for this would be the one. There are a few big online players in this company, some by default due to WorldVentures acquisition of Numis Network in 2013.
- Kannaway: With a generous comp plan and all natural products Kannaway has the potential to attract a very large niche. They are one of the least expensive companies to startup with as well for those on a budget. Founded in 2014, I’d say Kannaway is poised to enter momentum within the next year or two. I had the chance recently to interview a couple of Kannaway’s top earners, make sure you check out my interview with Logan Lynn Roberts and my second interview with top earner Billy Funk.
- Sisel International: This health and wellness company wasn’t on my radar initially, but after looking more closely at it I’d have to see they’re right up there ahead of LifeShotz. Great comp plan, solid international growth, and a recent introduction into the US market makes it a relatively unknown but strong competitor for anyone looking to grow an MLM business.
- LifeShotz: Going the way of all natural products, this is another company to pay attention to. There are a few top earners in the internet network marketing sphere jumping ship to this company due to their product line and compensation plan.
Ultimately, your success is going to boil down to one thing, and although picking a great company will certainly help, it’s not the final nail in the coffin that determines your outcome.
Only you can determine that.
If you’re interested in learning how you can generate endless leads online, make sure you check out a recent article I wrote on attraction marketing. It will help shine a light on what many of us are doing with our businesses, regardless of which ones we choose to build.P.S. - Looking for an easy-to-duplicate system and a network marketing home? CLICK HERE to check out The Elite Postcard System! and build your business using direct mail!
Best Wishes In All Your Business Ventures
Facebook: Jason Lee
Google+: Jason Lee
'Helping Network Marketers Unleash Their Potential.'
Wikipedia On Network Marketing
Unleashing The Alpha Networker Homepage.